Pinterest

Thursday, July 26, 2012

PB&B

Ever had peanut butter and banana sandwiches for dinner? Well, I have. That and trail mix were our dinner tonight because it is too darn hot to even make toast.




We sure had a wonderful three weeks of holiday time. At the end of our Vancouver Island getaway, I was whisked away for a surprise two night stay at the http://www.kingfisherspa.com/ . It was heavenly. We had the romance suite and it was, well, romantic. While I admired the ocean view, my wonderful husband, (in anticipation of our fifth wedding anniversary on July 28th) , whipped out the matching diamond solitaire to my wedding band. Did I cry? You bet your ass I did. I have never in my life been so surprised and spoiled. Talk about a grand gesture!
I have scads more photos so you may see a post or two more like this one...stay tuned.
Catch ya later, Bean.

No comments: