Pinterest

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year


Welcome to 2011. This year I will probably shift the focus of the blog. As you may have noticed, this used to be a blog about frugality, which I still intend to explore, however, there are many other subjects that interest me and limiting myself to just one area is proving to be a bit stifling for me. If I wish to be creative then I must go where inspiration takes me. Exploring the perfoming arts has been a wonderful experience for me. I had so much fun and learned a great deal about acting, singing, dance and performance. I met many wonderful people and had so much fun. I suppose it is time for me to get back to the serious side of life, work and all, but hopefully I can find a way to balance my creativity with work so that life is full and meaningful. Here is to a happy and prosperous New Year.

No comments: