Pinterest

Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's NYE!

Horizontal stripes don't exactly flatter, but here I am modeling my best home made Christmas gift. I was given this pair of PJs by my mother. She sewed them for me, isn't that sweet? Just like when I was a little girl. She said if I laughed at the gift, she would never make me anything again. So, to make sure she makes me more lovely things, I sent her a series of silly photos by email to show her how much I appreciate them. Remember this post when you next make something for your kids. Even years later, it will be appreciated. Nothing says lovin' like a home made present. This is the only photo I dare publish here, in part because it is hard to detect my face. I do have some pride! The other photos were increasingly silly. I am a bit of a ham, I'm afraid. As I get into my thirties however, I try to keep that for my immediate family and have some decorum in public. I am after all in my PJs, not to mention the fact that the stripes did nothing for my derriere, if you know what I mean. Perhaps I have had a few too many holiday treats. Nah, that couldn't be it. Here's to New Year's fitness resolutions. Thanks Mom, for reminding me with the stripey leisure suit, ha ha. Oops. No I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing with you. Incidentally, I have no idea how to flip the photo horizontally, I will work on it later. Just tilt your head for now, unless you want to comment and tell me how to do it!

I am counting down the last half hour until 2010. So, I will say it now and say it proud to all my online friends and readers, then I'll be off to get some shut eye:

Happy New Year! All the best to you and yours in 2010!

No comments: