Pinterest

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Craisins


I got a free sample of Ocean Spray craisins (dried cranberry snacks) today! I completely forgot that I had signed up for them, oh, six to eight weeks ago, I'd say. What a neat surprise. My sample also came with a little red dress pin in support of cancer research. My husband laughs at me for getting these things in the mail. Secretly, I think he is jealous. He tried to eat my Craisins. Last week I got a perfume sample, Boss Orange from Hugo Boss. I never buy perfume, but hey, free is good. They sent me a repeat a couple days later, lucky me! Makes me want to sign up for more free stuff...
Getting ready for back to school too...more on that later. Did I tell you I love this time of year? Fall is definitely my favourite season. Better squeeze in as much summer fun while we still can though!

No comments: