Pinterest

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Free samples!

I wish I had my camera right now but you will just have to believe me! Today I received three Powerbars in the mail for free! I signed up through the Free Samples for Canadians website http://www.canadasamples.com/ . They post up to date samples and provide the links to various companies offering samples. If you search under food you will find the Powerbar link. I joined the Powerbar community, but hey, it was worth it! I use an email address specifically for this purpose but so far I have received a few things in the mail. This sample has been the best yet! (Oh wait, the Kashi granola bar coupon was pretty awesome, six bars for free! It works I will buy those again...) Three full size Powerbars; peanut butter caramel, chocolate and fruit smoothie flavours! How cool is that?
Just thought I would share, what a nice surprise in the mail on an otherwise routine Tuesday.

No comments: