Pinterest

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Coffee Break

This whole month, I realize, I have been trying to make things happen all at once. There is no way I can make changes happen that quickly. I need to have balance and peace with my situation and realize that Rome was not built in a day. I went for a $5 mocha with a friend today and I think I will categorize that expenditure under "Recreation". Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! Tomorrow is Friday, thank goodness! I have had a busy week.
We are still recording our receipts and I set up a spreadsheet. I have a date circled on the calendar that I will begin to plug numbers. I am slightly anxious about it but I know it needs to be done. This way, I can see where our money is truly going (yikes) and where we want it to go instead (double yikes).
Here's to keeping on keeping on and fighting the good fight. Peace all.

No comments: